Monday, April 4, 2011

Forrest Gump Podcast Reflections




1. Which movie did you choose and why?
I chose the movie Forrest Gump because it is a classic and one of my favorite movies.
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
I used my music recording skills and writing skills to complete this project. I already knew how to do most of it.
3. How you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation?
If someone wants to be a talk show host or a musician, this is a good place to start. In the future, the software will be producing most of the sounds instead of the hardware, so it is good to get a start on using them.
4. Where did you find your sound effects? Was it difficult to get the timing right?
I found the sound effects on Youtube and I also used a preset on Garageband. It was pretty simple to get the timing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment