Monday, March 21, 2011

My Interests Project


1. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
I used "letter" search terms that were short and concise. I also put them in quotes to be able to narrow down search results to specific photos with those key words.

2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
In this project, I used my creativity and picture-taking skills. I also learned how to use iPhoto to make a slideshow instead of just a gallery.

3. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
If i had to make a commercial in the future, this would be a basic building block. Making a professional photo gallery would also start at using these skills.

4. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?
Yes, because it helps with learning by doing something more interactive than making basic spreadsheets. It is also more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment